Senior PV Engineer
ET Solutions is an integrated project developer, premium system solution provider and O&M service provider of photovoltaic systems globally. ET Solutions has more than 500 MW of project delivery experience for global utility companies and IPPs. As part of our growth and development, we are looking for talented and professional individuals to help strengthen our international team, we are willing to explore possible employment opportunities with those who have the relevant experience and skills, drive and enthusiasm, and can bring further success to our Company and its clients. We offer our employees a competitive compensation package, an interesting place of work with an international surrounding and good career‐opportunities.
Senior PV Engineer(1 person)
Work place: Munich, Germany
- Conduct the technical due diligence of multi megawatt PV solar projects and support Sales in EPC bidding for PV projects worldwide;
- Design PV power plant based on best practice knowledge, electrical codes and standards in various countries;
- Identify the key components of the PV power plants to achieve the best cost effectiveness and system reliabilities; qualify new inverter and MV station suppliers;
- Conduct eletrical studies such as voltage drop, grounding, energy yield, power factor simulation and other calculations;
- Check and approve the design of Junior PV engineers and CAD designers;
- Create the final Bill of Materials, the Scope of Works;
- Specify the minimum requirements for AC electrical switchboards and witness the Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) accordingly;
- Facilitate the efforts to solve all electrical, energy yield, and grid connection issues, including collaboration with external engineering firms and consultants.
Academic and Working Background
- Minimum education and experience requires an Electrical engineering degree and 3+ years of engineering experience in electrical engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with EPC type projects is required.
- Experience with simulation programs is a plus.
- Must be accurate and persistent for "the last inch", results-driven and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Fluent in English. Other European language is a plus.
- Workplace is primarily office environments; occasional visits to customer sites will be necessary which may include hazardous environments, heavy machinery, exposure to the elements, etc.
- Travel to project sites may be required in this position.
ET Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to us: firstname.lastname@example.org