Senior Project Manager
ET Solutions is a premium provider of turnkey photovoltaic systems on the international solar market. The Munich-based company combines excellent German engineering performance with high quality technology from ET Solar. It is internationally active and possesses many years of experience from realized PV projects at a magnitude of more than 300 MW. As part of our growth and development, we are looking for talented and professional individuals to help strengthen our international team, we are willing to explore possible employment opportunities with those who have the relevant experience and skills, drive and enthusiasm, and can bring further success to our Company and its clients. We offer our employees a competitive compensation package, an interesting place of work with an international surrounding and good career‐opportunities.
Senior Project Manager
Work place: Munich, Germany / Turkey / other project site
- Support the completion of preliminary engineering, detailed specifications and construction and supply contracts.
- Monitor and oversee all civil, structural, mechanical and electrical work on the project to ensure it meets contract obligations; maintain a hands-on approach to training and supporting sub-contractors’ in-field work efforts.
- Contribute to the development of detailed project management and construction plans and schedules, and direct the execution of work in accordance with approved contracts and ensure compliance.
- Maintain strong presence in front of sub-contractor(s), supporting and managing sub-contractors execution of work while maintain ET Solutions’ high quality standards.
- Manage project construction activities ensuring Quality, Schedule, Cost, Safety, Environmental and Landowner requirements are met or exceeded.
- Take proactive lead position in learning specific technical details for solar PV project construction details, and develop effective relationships with contractors, suppliers, landowners and the community.
- Review project manpower requirements, to ensure adequate resources are in place for effective and timely execution of projects.
- Minimize potential problems by maintaining current knowledge of overall site project status. Review and be familiar with vendor requirements and assure that equipment is installed in a manner so as not to void warranties.
- Some travels are required based on the needs and locations of projects.
Academic and working background
- Minimum education and experience requires an engineering degree and 8+years of technical, engineering and/or construction experience including a minimum of 5 years management of electric utility/cogeneration experience or 5 years of construction experience.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in people management.
- Demonstrated experience with EPC type projects is required. Experience in the engineering and construction of solar projects is a plus.
- Field experience in managing power projects is required.
- Be proficient in short and long range planning techniques.
- Positive ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to plan, co-ordinate, and analyze situations.
- Thorough understanding of construction contracts and associated paperwork requirements.
- Demonstrated efficiency in managing multi-disciplinary tasks.
- Fluent with English; Other European languages are plus
ET Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to us: email@example.com