ET Solutions is an integrated project developer, premium system solution provider and O&M service provider of photovoltaic systems globally. ET Solutions has more than 500 MW of project delivery experience for global utility companies and IPPs. As part of our growth and development, we are looking for talented and professional individuals to help strengthen our international team, we are willing to explore possible employment opportunities with those who have the relevant experience and skills, drive and enthusiasm, and can bring further success to our Company and its clients. We offer our employees a competitive compensation package, an interesting place of work with an international surrounding and good career‐opportunities.
Accountant (1 person)
Work place: Munich, Germany
Primary responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of all project revenue and costs
- Support month end process and reconciliations for all books of accounts with FOB within deadlines and instructions
- Providing support for local tax advisor for tax refund and tax calculation.
- Maintain adequate and current documentation of the systems of internal control.
- Completion of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for providing all records, statements, documents and any other information required by FOB.
- Responsible for coordinating tasks with PMs & local tax firm.
- Responsible for providing monthly, yearly FOB all financial statements, including P&L, detailed account, bank balance, bank statement., Etc.
- Responsible for cross checking for project expense and cost booking with budget.
- Accounting assistance in annual audit for FOB projects Preparation of payments and booking of credit cards transactions; reconciliation in Datev.
Academic and working background:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in accounting
- 3+ years’ accounting experience; Working experience in EPC companies is a plus.
- Jordan working experience is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
ET Solar Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to us: email@example.com